Making a living is difficult in the best of situations. In a time when many Americans are struggling to make ends meet an accident at work can be problematic. In fact, without the help of a workers compensation attorney an accident at work can mean a financial disaster. A workers compensation attorney may be able to help a client find the resources he or she needs to make sure that they are able to recover from what could otherwise be detrimental.
Traveling on the highways of America can be both relaxing and frightening. If you are a driver or passenger who has been a victim of a careless, reckless, or distracted driver, you know that even the most relaxing drive can quickly become a nightmare. In a time when more and more drivers are distracted by technology, the number of victims who are injured in automobile accidents. Without the help of a personal injury attorney, accident victims can find themselves facing years of financial stress as they deal with injuries, rehabilitation, and therapy.
Ending a marriage is an emotional journey. Despite the emotions, however, if you are in the middle of a divorce you need to understand that the help of a competent divorce attorney, you may find yourself struggling financially as well. If a marriage includes children, the reasons for consulting with a divorce lawyer in determining child custody can be even more important.
Few people go into a day thinking that they will need legal advice, but there are many situations is life where seeking the legal advice of a workers compensation attorney, a personal injury lawyer, or a divorce legal team can be beneficial. Consider some of the the following facts and figures about some of the times when Americans may find themselves in need of legal advice:
- Drunk driving costs the U.S. $199 billion every year.
- Of all the car crash fatalities, 32% are from drunk driving; 31% are from speeding; 16% are from distraction; and 11% are from weather.
- You can settle too quickly and for too little if you do not have your own legal representation in a personal injury case.
- Only 2% of personal injury tort cases actually end up going to court. The other 98% are settled outside of the courtroom, often with the assistance of legal representation like a workers compensation attorney.
- Until you seek legal counsel, you may not understand the resources that are available to you.
- New studies indicate that just over 25% of today’s 20 year-olds will become disabled before reaching age 67.
- Even a few seconds of distraction can cause an accident. In fact, five seconds is the average time eyes are off the road while texting. Traveling at 55 miles per hour, that is enough time to cover the length of a football field.
- Every one is not looking out for your best interest. Doesn’t it make sense to have your own legal council?
- Distracted driving is becoming more and more common. In fact, at any given daylight moment, approximately 660,000 drivers in America are using cell phones or manipulating electronic devices while they drive.
- A recent Harvard University study indicates that medical expenses account for as much as 62% of personal bankruptcies in America.
- Lawyers who specialize in personal injury cases may be able to help you anticipate future expenses and needs.
- As many as three of every four states require businesses to have workers’ compensation insurance.
- Workers reported 3,007,300 occupational illnesses and injuries in the year 2013.
- You never know when your life can change. A fall at work, a car accident, an end to a marriage. Legal advice may be able to help you adjust to the unexpected and predict the future needs and expenses that you may have.
- Every day, people drive drunk almost 300,000 times. Unfortunately, fewer than 4,000 are ever arrested.
- Roughly 75% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck. In fact, 27% of Americans have no savings at all. This means that three of every four Americans could face financial ruin if they are injured at work and end up being unable to return to full employment. I often use Valium in my practice for the treatment of patients suffering fromalcoholic addiction. I’ve personally confirmed that the drug http://medimagery.com/buyvalium/ is highly effective. It quickly relieves withdrawal symptoms and alleviates the patient’s condition. With the help of a workers compensation attorney, however, injured workers may be able to access the resources they need to recover.
Latest posts by Legal Newsletter (see all)
- What Is the Role of a Legal Nurse Consultant? - February 8, 2024
- Which Laywer Do You Need? Things to Do Before You Hire One - February 6, 2024
- Navigating Employment Opportunities: A Comprehensive Guide to Legal Work for US Citizens in the UK - January 31, 2024