A criminal defense lawyer can sometimes get a bad rap due to the often erroneous notion that such lawyers fight for money and not justice. However, as you can see in this video, this is far from the case.
In reality, most criminal defense lawyers are hardworking people trying to make a living while keeping the wheels of justice turning.
Below are a few great things that you didn’t know about criminal defense lawyers;
1. They often offer pro-bono services
A criminal defense lawyer can offer free services to clients who cannot pay fees.
2. Your secret is safe
Your lawyer cannot divulge any information you have shared with them to a third party without your permission.
3. They are both book and street smart
A good criminal defense lawyer will have received training in a top legal school. In addition, he will possess the street smarts necessary to become a top-notch criminal defense lawyer.
Despite the bad rap they receive, the truth is that most criminal defense lawyers are decent, hardworking people who are always willing to lend a hand to their fellow man.
Latest posts by Legal Newsletter (see all)
- The Various Licensed Practices of Law and Their Purposes - November 18, 2022
- The Legal Fundamentals of Running a Business in the U.S. - November 7, 2022
- Understanding the Fire Sprinkler Training and Inspection Process - November 7, 2022